Tags et Filtres
Résultats de la recherche3 résultat(s) trouvé(s) Trier par
Date de publication:7 Décembre 2011
The Jason-1 ocean-observing satellite has been in orbit for 10 years. In that time, it has helped to build up a 20-year time series of continuous sea-surface measurements to enhance our understanding of climate change.
Date de publication:1 Août 2011
Tele-epidemiology, relying on satellite imagery to study relationships between climate, the environment and health, is spawning a host of projects in West Africa. Risk maps able to predict exposure to disease-bearing insects are now operational and set to greatly facilitate healthcare applications.
- Tele-epidemiology (1) Apply Tele-epidemiology filter
- Mosquito (1) Apply Mosquito filter
- Epidemy (1) Apply Epidemy filter
- Infectious (1) Apply Infectious filter
- Desease (1) Apply Desease filter
- Climate Remove Climate filter Climate
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Satellite (1) Apply Satellite filter
- Risk maps (1) Apply Risk maps filter
- West africa (1) Apply West africa filter
- Senegal (1) Apply Senegal filter
Date de publication:1 Juin 2006
One month after launch, Calipso has joined the A-Train constellation of 6 French-U.S. atmosphere-observing satellites. Calipso’s instruments are being checked out and brought into service. The satellite is set to be fully operational in the days ahead and is already beaming back its 1st images.